At Energage, our mission is to make the world a better place to work together. Our platform helps workplaces realize their full potential by unleashing the untapped potential of their employees. Through combining cutting-edge AI technology, Top Workplaces Insights, and personalized guidance we will meet companies where they are and help them realize their goals through the use of practical, intuitive online tools.
So, if you’re motivated by helping others to succeed and developing meaningful client relationships, we’d like to talk to you. We’re looking to expand our Direct Sales team with someone who shares the same values: Helpfulness, Open-mindedness and Teamwork.
The Direct Sales Specialist (located in Exton, PA and reporting directly to the Executive Vice President of Direct Sales) will partner with assigned Top Workplace company participants and seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience selling a product or service, selling past “No” and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication and sales skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from the first contact through discovery and qualification to close.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective clients in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the company’s products/services
- Make telephone calls, send personalized emails and conduct presentations to existing and prospective clients
- Close personal sales
- Utilize sources, such as Google and LinkedIn, for developing and qualifying prospective clients
- Develop clear and effective written proposals for current and prospective clients
- Manage a sales pipeline
- Identify prospect’s pain points and build a solution via Energage’s products/services
The must haves:
- 1-3 years of proven work experience as a Sales/ Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive in the HR professional services or SAAS space.
- Experience creating and executing RFP’s
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- A strong hunter mentality and familiarity with software tools and technology
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a collegial team environment
- Passion and curiosity to learn is a major part of our company culture and will be required to be a successful team member
- Drive to make an impact and build a strong career with a cutting-edge HR technology company
- BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field