In 2017, the Energage and WorkplaceDynamics teams joined forces to help make the world a better place to work together! Catalytic Coaching is a simple system to enable coaching feedback that empowers employees to achieve personal goals and help organizations thrive.
“Dedicated to energizing and engaging the human spirit at work,” we serve clients across both coasts in the U.S. and Canada with unique solutions for talent identification, leadership development, and performance management. Our team is looking for a creative, self-driven relationship builder to help us grow our client base. This Catalytic Coaching Sales Specialist will work in the Exton location and report into the Director of Client Experience in Ellijay, GA.
The ideal Senior Client Experience Specialist will achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. By driving client satisfaction, retention and growth the client engagement specialist will seek to deliver in two key areas:
- Promote/sell/secure business from existing and prospective clients through a relationship-based approach.
- Increase participation rates in the Catalytic Coaching course.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective
- clients in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the company’s
- Makes telephone calls, sends personalized emails and makes presentations to existing and prospective clients.
- Closes personal sales and team sales.
- Utilizes sources, such as Google and LinkedIn, for developing prospective clients and to learn about a prospect’s potential to become a client.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals for current and prospective clients.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting and trainers/consultants.
- Manages a sales pipeline.
- Identifies client/prospect’s pain points and builds a solution via company’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal and team sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive
- activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Secures participants for our week-long, local course.
Key Competencies/ Qualifications
- Five or more years of consultative sales experience with proven sales record closing $500K or more
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Two or more years SaaS sales experience required
- Advanced experience talking with/selling to C-Suite Executives, especially CEO’s
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher & Outlook,
- Advanced skills using LinkedIn and Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM) (Salesforce)
- Advanced skills creating and writing effective proposals
- Ability to research, gather, monitor, validate, and report on information from multiple sources
- Excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills
- Proven planning, prioritizing and organizing skills
- Proven ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Capable of building strong relationships both internally and externally
- Must be an excellent team player who is dependable, confident, committed, flexible, innovative, and detail-oriented
- On-Site Training/Consulting Sales and/or HR experience is a plus